- Responds to routine telephone requests; refers calls and visitors to appropriate staff.
- Responsible for purchasing, pick-up and drop-offs of materials in case the Purchaser/Admin driver is not around.
- Serves as a messenger in the absence of the Purchaser/Admin driver.
- Accountable for the laboratory gowns and reproduction of forms.
- Updates the 72 man hours monitoring
- Graduate of any 4 year course must be a computer literate
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Possess a professional license
Interested applicants can email their resume at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 5 April 2013.